Friday, October 2, 2009

Smoke and Mirrors


Whoa total radio silence there for awhile. Sorry guys its been a bit of a hectic week!

As beer club in the office has been postponed from 4.30 until 5pm, I've finally got 5 mins to chuck a posting up.

Thanks for your feedback on the white stripe and as a popular answer was a quiz, I thought I'd look into it. The problem you see, is the internet! I'm sure you are all really really honest and pinky swear not too look up the answers but hey, just to be fair, why don't i just say you're all really smart and choose something else to put there!

As for the other suggestions Simon, my cooking repertoire doesn't consist of anything I didn't read off the side of a box/powder packet, if I wrote down all of the books I've ever read you'd barely have enough content for a table of contents, due to constant abuse I've discovered that no one gives a brass razoo about new iPhone apps (yes I know.....JEALOUS!)

Still open to suggestions, could always put an advert there! I'll do it, I will, I mean it - ah who'mi kidding. In the meantime, fill out the happy poll I've put there.

Have a good weekend humanoids!
.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love hearing about iPhone apps.