Tuesday, July 7, 2009

DrinkTracker

With 1 day to go until I 'allegedly' receive a working iPhone from Optus I've been scouring the net again for free apps and stupid crap to fill it up with.

Apart from the usual suspects: Shazam, eBay, iLightsaber, Kevin Spacey :D and Spirit Level this one looks the goods. DrinkTracker is a basic app that calculates your approximate Blood Alcohol Content based on your drinks over a given session time.

Obviously its not 100% accurate either way all but if you think your on the driving fence and after plugging in all the details it says your WAY over, you might reconsider getting behind the wheel. Anything that kerbs the trend of drink driving is great in my view so I'm glad people are developing gizmo's in this field. Of course as with all apps, it will be mainly a novelty but at least this one has a vague usefulness!

I'll hopefully add a report on its performance tomorrow afternoon...............fingers crossed.

Any of you guys have suggestions for apps both useLESS and useFUL that I should install?

Soundtrack Of The Day: Kate Nash - Made Of Bricks

No comments: