Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why Am I Suprised?

The guy who designed this rig is the only person that knows how pleased I am with the level of service I've received from an external vendor.

Apparently there was a 'fog' this morning which caused delays at the airport and therefore they didn't get a delivery at all today. Funny cos when I awoke at 6.45 it was crystal clear, must be my fault I spose..... somehow. He is now really sure that it will arrive tomorrow, unless a herd of wildebeests block Tonkin Hwy that is. I don't think I'll count my chickens just yet.

For all those that are thinking of switching to Optus, please please PLEASE be careful with your phones! Unless you want to get it back just in time for Christmas 2010.

3 comments:

noni said...

there really was a fog, a whole plane was turned around, not that they told that to any of the loving family members waiting at the airport for said flight! Twas on the news :)

Phil Dawson said...

Then apparently Optus use Tiger airways for all their 'Fast-Trak' deliveries!

Damn its raining today so the pilot might step in a puddle and delay it by another day.

Simon said...

Dude, I feel for you - I've been through similar stuff too many times to count. NOW you know why I'm such a cynical, miserable, moody old fart - things like this go a long way to making me so.
BTW - I have an "iPhone Support Group" email group that shares new apps and tricks and stuff - I'll add your name to the list. email me at simon.molloy@gmail.com with the email address you want on it.