Monday, March 2, 2009

It's Poopy-Time!

No its not fake, I haven't gone mad (even though im working on a public holiday) this is tha-shizzle. If you're finding it hard to read the black text, let me enlighten you:

"Make bathroom time fun again with the original SafeGlide adapter and Poopy-Time shapes! What will your kids poop up?"

The only thing that comes to mind is 'I Don't Know........ What WILL my kids poop up?' I don't know about all of you but when there's a chocolate hostage coming out of a nearby kid, I can think of a few things id rather be doing with them than jamming a shaped funnel up their coit.

Dear oh dear, I'm just looking at the faces of the 2 kids in the picture......do you think they were hoping to be on a board game box cover or they've just had a ride on the poopy-time express? I doubt they were staring at a little red rocket, don't you.

2 comments:

noni said...

Who pimps their kids out to advertise this stuff? When they are old enough to understand would you tell them?

Phil Dawson said...

They would have to cos they might get spotted in the street - "WHOA, Are you the poopy-time kid?"