Friday, November 27, 2009

Nose Moking

So it's finally happened. I've finished a project!

The other day I had the marquee artwork prints professionally done and cut them to fit nicely. Turned the fluro on and she looks beautiful so as that was the 'cherry on top' of the arcade cabinet project, it's officially finished. HooRah. Ive put a few more pics on Picasa but I'll add some more at night so you can get a better idea of how it looks.

As if the world knew I just lost a project, I drove the Moke into work today and the clutch decided to only come with me for 1/2 of the journey. Somewhere between the onramp of the freeway and the offramp it's taken the easy way out and jumped off.

It's probably a relatively easy fix but as with anything you havent touched in awhile, I'll have to relearn how it all works to try and troubleshoot. My biggest worry is damaging the gearbox which was brand spanking in Feb this year.

In any case as I'm now at work with no clutch, the journey home should be interesting. Need to somehow get there without stopping, without going too fast, without going too slow.................. and without a helmet! Isn't life grand!

Heading to the beach at sparrows tomorrow for a dawn-patrol surf so no rest for the wicked. Might have to try and stand up on a surfboard again which is a little daunting!

Hope you have a great weekend readers. Do something fun, something you've been meaning to get out of the way for awhile and something spontaneous - just for.

Phil - Out
.

No comments: