Wednesday, October 7, 2009

No, Not Those Kinda Vaults

Well the artwork debate is in full swing which is great, the only thing missing is the artwork!

Ive opened another Picasa Web Album to show you guys some of the stuff I've found and may or may not make the cut. One that wont make the cut is the picture of Hu-mer here so I thought I'd at least use it for the blog posting.

Not entirely sure how to link to Picasa from external so here goes:

http://picasaweb.google.com/philgdawson

I've made my Mame folders public so hopefully you should be able to see them without having to log into anything. Let me know if you can get in and I'll keep adding pics etc as I find them in my breaks.

Next Phase: I had to take the plastic protective casing off the TV to get it into the cabinet and unfortunately that also meant I had to disconnect all the wiring inside. I managed to do it without blowing myself up with 24,000V so now all I need to do is try and remember how it all went and plug it all back in.......while squatting inside the cabinet.

Definitely an alcohol free night until I can get that sweet picture back on the tube! If you don't hear from me tomorrow, I wasn't successful so it's been great blogging to you all and could someone send an ambo over to my place before the buzzards start circling.

6 comments:

Simon said...

The album worked dude.
Good luck with the re-wiring - can I have your music collection if you blow up?

Anne said...

I bags any episodes of family guy you have!

The Big Fella said...

haha go check my comment on the design photos

Phil Dawson said...

Sorry mate cant see any comments at all.

Phil Dawson said...

New pics added to the gallery

HumpD said...

Saw the pics looks awesome, I do hope the controller box is easily removable??? It will be fun getting it inside otherwise.