Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Biiiiiiiiig Day Out

Firstly apologies to my good man Phil who I have all but deserted on here, not that I don't want to just that with my new work schedule I haven't had much downtime in the office and I forgot my password so I couldn't log in from home

anyhooooooooooooooo

BDO lineup has been announced and tix went on / are going on sale this week according to where you live. For the 2nd time in BDO history there will be a double dose for Sydney which sold out in hours, so they announced a 2nd day out!

Of course there are masses of artists out and about for the festival so I wont list them all, you can go and research that for yourself

www.bigdayout.com

As far as I go this excites me
MUSE : POWDERFINGER : KARNIVOOL : THE DECEMBERISTS : THE TEMPER TRAP : LILY ALLEN

But is it enough to go? Seen Muse twice in the last few years, seen the finger lots, the others are artists I would definitely watch but hardly make a stop the presses to see.

2nd announcement of artists to come....
.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Muse are totally worth it and you know it!!

Phil Dawson said...

Call me an old fart but on 31/1 I'll be sipping a cold beer in my backyard thanking the lord above that I'm nowhere near the thousands of filthy, stinking, sweaty, dehydrated, drug filled toss-pots at the BDO.

Here's another suggestion. Put all the names of the bands in a hat and whoever wants to go to BDO pulls one out. You have to go and buy their CD and bring it to my place for Tight-Arse Festival 2010

Oh and mine will be on the 30/1 NOT ON A SUNDAY! WTF!

Adam said...

KARNIVOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sound Awake is the best CD released in Australia EVAR.

Got tickets to see them in Dec at Metro's city.

Prob give the BDO a miss unless the next announcements are amazing.

Phil Dawson said...

so are you a contender for TAF2010?

Adam said...

Not a bad idea.

Could have it at ours as we will have a swimming pool :)

Phil Dawson said...

ill turn the sprinkler on......................oooooooooooooooooooooooo SLIP AND SLIDE!!

hell yeah ill bring the detergent!