Tuesday, October 13, 2009

8-Track Perth


Check out this wiggedy-whack Perth train line map I found on railmaps.com.au.

http://www.railmaps.com.au/perth.htm

Obviously its Perth in a very London feel which in my opinion makes it a hell of alot easier to read! Quite often you just cant tell where the station exactly is but this makes it very clear. Who'd have thought our home town could have blossomed into something this magestic............now to get the bloody buses up to speed!

Didn't even know this site existed but it's got quite alot of good info on there which until now I didn't know I needed to know yet somehow I'm happier that I know it?!?

More work on the cabinet artwork tonight and ideas being bounced around for a thumping speaker system installed in there!

Have a good Tuesday night guys, I'm off to TPC!

No comments: