Monday, August 3, 2009

The System Has Arrived

After putting my car stereo order in online I was unpleasantly surprised to see that I'd missed the postage window for the day and it would be an extra day before I'd get my music fix. That 1 day dragged to 2 (as it tends to do) and that pushed my delivery date to today when I got that all important email from the mailroom to say that 'We have received a package for you!'. KICK ASS

Kenwood all round - Deck, Splits in the front and 4-Ways in the back. I could only book the car in for the uber-install this Thursday anyway so no drama big banana. Will get it back Thursday arvo or Friday and I'll let you know the results. : P

Used the car on-road a bit over the weekend and all is going well so far. Its an absolute pig to park in average spaces so I think the canary will definitely be the daily driver/shopping cart of choice. Hopefully the weather permits a little offroad jaunt over the weekend and I can finally work out why I have 2 gear-sticks! Need to setup some sort of fishing rod rocket-launcher for it too, in plenty of time before the next angling adventure... thinking caps are on.

Trying to pencil in a little road-trip east shortly so keep your eyes on squidring.com for the details players!

Soundtrack Of The Day: Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP

No comments: