Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Who's Delilah anyway?

Hey little iPhone
What's it like in sunny Melbourne?
I'm 3 thousand miles away but man, tonight you look so shiny - Yes you do.
The bell tower can't ring as loud as you - I swear it's true.

Hey little iPhone
Don't you worry about the water - I'm right here if you have nightmares - Give this song another listen.
Switch to stand-by.
Listen to my voicemail, it's my disguise - I'm by your side.

Optus, what'd you do to me - Optus, what'd you do to me - Optus, what'd you do to me - Optus, what'd you do to me.
What'd you do to me.

Hey little iPhone
I know we've been apart for ages, but just believe me mate when you get back, ill definitely download an app for that.
Yes I will.
We'll have all the shit we ever could - My word is good.

Hey little iPhone
I've got so many people to call - If I could see you one more time, and just unlock you with a slide
You know i would.
Lets ring everyone in Nepal - We'll have it all.

Optus, what'd you do to me - Optus, what'd you do to me - Optus, what'd you do to me - Optus, what'd you do to me.

3 thousand miles seems pretty far, but they've got wireless crap in cars, and I'd walk to you if I had no other way.
Canarvon puddles can fuck themselves, and if the rain again falls down, you know that I will keep you safe and sound.
iPhone I can promise you, that by the time we get through, the world will never ever be the same - And you're to blame.

Hey little iPhone
You be good and don't you miss me, two more days and you'll be outa there, and I'll be feeling giddy like I do.
You'll know it's all because of you - We can do whatever we want to - Hey little iPhone here's to you.
This one's for you.

Optus, what'd you do to me - Optus, what'd you do to me - Optus, what'd you do to me - Optus, what'd you do to me
What'd you do to me.

No comments: