Thursday, April 23, 2009

Let Me Show You My Axe Closet

It happens to the best of us, you come home after a hard day of work, hang your jacket on a guitar, plonk yourself onto a guitar, put your feet up on a guitar and grab the guitar remote and turn the guitar on to see whats playing.

Go to the fridge, grab an ice cold guitar and start making roast guitar with steamed guitars. Chuck it into the preheated guitar for 90mins before eating it with a guitar and guitar while sitting on the guitar watching the guitar again.

If you too are surrounded by gui.... i can't even write it anymore.... you need the axe hanger!

I can imagine the 'coming outa the closet' lines now.... "Honey I have a confession, I'm secretly Jo Satriani - wanna surf on the alien?"

Just don't tell the cops you have a hidden axe collection and you should be sweet!

Soundtrack Of The Day: Please, its the BUCKS COMPILATION!!!! (Currently playing: Gnarls Barkley - Gone Daddy Gone)

3 comments:

Warren said...

you mock but thats a good way of storage

Phil Dawson said...

Its a pic I took at your place

noni said...

dude - srsly, I want one!! ..or two... or three? How many are we up to now?