Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Periodic Table of Game Controllers

OK lets get back on track with all things Squid and geek the crap out of this blog.

During my daily surf this morning (yes the Internet kind not the cool kind) I saw this new periodic table. It plucked my nerd strings so I thought I'd share it with y'all.

Basically its a table from left to right of button mappings on all game consoles ever released and the bottom area is reserved for portable devices. Brought back a few old memories and a few reminders of what buttons were a small *cough*LARGE*cough* part of my childhood *cough*ADULTHOOD*cough*.

Trying to master finishing moves in Killer Instinct on SNES after 3am and far too many sherbet sticks. Let me try and remember... Left Down Right X Y A A Y X Right Down Left yeah that would have sorted you out! Very sore thumbs and a partial skin separation issue meant it was shelved for a few weeks which probably meant we went back to playing Mario Kart!

Click here for a version you can actually read......

1 comment:

The Big Fella said...

ABACABB - blood mode on MK1

fo shizzle m'nizzle