Thursday, February 26, 2009

Are you a government in the Global Financial Crisis?? Need Money???


Here in Nedlands, I'm sitting in my all seeing fishbowl of an office, peering out into the world to distract myself from actual work. It seems the cops have set up shop on the corner of two roads just next to the club. Radars at hand and pens at the ready.

In the first 10 minutes they have been there, I have seen 4 cars pulled over, I assume all going over the required 50km/h. 50 snabs thanks, but you know who can afford it? Anyone driving down this damn road sure as *#%&
should be able to spare a pineapple. Good thinking K-Rudd! Robin Hood train of thought right there...

No hits in the last 5 mins so they are packing up shop? Wow, think they might head down to Dalkeith to see if they will pay out...

All this economics is really stimulating my package

2 comments:

Phil Dawson said...

Their getting practice in for ding-ding-ding - DOUBLE DEMERIT WEEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND

Go on speed............i dare ya!

Anonymous said...

At least the fine isn't doubled, I give them some credit for that.

Very little, but some.