Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birds Too Angry?

If you have an iPhone, iPad, iTouch or Android, chances are you own the Angry Birds application.

They have released regular updates for it steadily for around a year but mid October they discovered a way to make a few extra $$. Release a new app!

Angry Birds Seasons graced the apple store and was snavvled faster than a donut in the Biggest Loser mansion. Now every Halloween, Christmas etc we can expect a themed update for that holiday but what now?

This week, the original AND seasons were updated in successive days so I'm torn. Which one do I focus my commuting time on? Original or Valentines (yes Valentines, sigh)

I'm not alone, the angry bird nerds around me have also played a bit of both so basically haven't gotten anywhere on either! No one has completed them, seen the golden egg levels or walked proudly around the office sporting a huge smile and proof that they can waste their time too. : )

So I'll put it out there? Completed it yet?

1 comment:

Phil Dawson said...

JUST finished Valentines. Phew