Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Are You The Last Pic?


During the morning scan of the tributary blogs that I cast my eye over, I've stumbled on yet another site I'm late to the party on.

http://www.lastpicstanding.com/

The concept is simple, the site contains 1 picture which anyone in the world can change to whatever they want.

Now a warning by use of propaganda ANYONE IN THE WORLD CAN CHANGE IT TO WHATEVER THEY WANT! So be warned, you have a pic of a puppy up there so you call over your work colleague "Hey check this site out!", hit refresh and its a closeup of a horses apendage inserted into an uncomfortable orrifice. The proprieters of this blog accept no responsibility for the content of the site and consequences of viewing it at your place of work. *phew*

Having said all that, I'm on it now and its only shown 1 titty pic in 50+ pics so its fairly safe. Click away if you wanna check it out, hit refresh every 30 secs to see what the world has chosen for you.

Ciao
.

4 comments:

The Big Fella said...

site not working for me :/

Phil Dawson said...

yeah its congested now. it seems a little popular now that its on squidring.

The Big Fella said...

so typical

Sean Esopenko said...

Hey thanks for the kind words about the site. I'm glad to know you've enjoyed it :)