Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Randomness

As with earlier in the week I have a few things in mind that aren't worth their own posting but feel the need to bore you all senseless with the details anyway.

YouTube Relay: On Friday arvo's I enjoy a new pastime I've invented called YouTube Relay. It involves searching for a song you enjoy or simply ha vent heard in ages on YouTube - listening to it in entirety, then as the name implies, relaying to another clip. The catch being that you can only relay to something listed as related in the bottom right-hand list of other clips.

Today I've bounced from Eric Carmen right through to ZZ Top and now I'm @ Oasis - Wonderwall.

Dadness: A few of you guys have asked me recently - "So whats it like being a Dad?". Well I'll tell you now - its fucking awesome.

Redawn of Dawn Patrol: Tomorrow marks the official redawn of Saturday dawn patrols at Scarborough and I'm very happy to report that we will be joined (dragged kicking and screaming) by Todd who is currently gracing the west oz shores. Temperature forecast is 21, water temp 19 and a 3m swell so I doubt there will be any time to realise we're cold and insane!

AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com: A guy at work put me onto this site and it's such a laugh. If you have a few mins to spare, click onto it and browse through a few pages. Mostly just instances of random inappropriateness but some pure gold that only the expressions on faces can show you. I guarantee there is something on there that will make you giggle.

Fiona's Firtieff: Tomorrow arvo we'll be heading to Freo for Fionas Free-O which will be great. Looking forward celebrating with her and to seeing the team again as its been awhile! Funny that you can live just a few kms away but not see one another for 6 months!

Have a great weekend skaters and make sure you do a bunch of things I wouldn't do.
.

No comments: