Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm A Mac + I'm A PC

I haven't seen any new Apple Ads come up on YouTube recently so I kinda figured the Mac Vs PC campaign was over but no ending would be complete without a greatest hits!

One of my daily reads, Gearlog.com, posted a link to a terrific 10min edit containing all of the Ads which I recommend you check out if you're a fan..... or just bored!

Get A Mac Collection

There were a couple in there that I hadn't seen before and all the oldies that still made me 'laugh out loud'.

Even though it wasn't enough to convince me, you've gotta hand it to Apple marketing. Their probably the highest paid marketing team on the planet and their kicking goals all over the shop. This particular campaign was golden goldy goodtimes goodness and I'd expect it wont be the last brilliance to flow from their offices.

It goes to show you that throwing money at special effects, animations, big name actors or extravagant productions doesn't guarantee anything. I reckon I could have filmed this series on my digital camera!

Its good to know that cash, computers and other technology can never replace a room of creative minded humans.
.

No comments: