Monday, March 1, 2010

Open Your Ears Wk 9


African Beef Smugglers - The Robot Invasion

I know so little about this band so I will not pretend Im a huge fanboy, however all that I do know I have thoroughly enjoyed

They are/were a melbourne based artiste made up of five guys, influenced by a wide genre of artists they are unique in their own sound. So much so I daren't attempt to describe it.

www.myspace.com/therobotinvasion

check out both their tunes, Boildown is just as good, maybe better depending on your musical tastes, but I like the uniqueness of ABS so thats why I chose to feature it

they seem to not be adding new music or have anything much going on of late so they may be defunct, hopefully not.

A clip live at the Rosemount on their Perth tour : warning includes cowbell

1 comment:

Paulo said...

I was googling The Robot Invasion (my old band) and came across this blog :) made my day!