Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Pats Day!

Happy St Patricks Day 2010!

To all those that can still see, hope you have a top day and live it up this evening. Feel free to have 1 or 2 pints for me and I'll try and do the same.

I'm off to the pub for a coupla vessels of the dark stuff now which will no doubt fuel the thirst to have a few more after Antenatal class tonight.

Did a bucketload more packing last night and the house is almost wall to wall boxes. Still haven't heard anything more about the house so I can only assume its all moving forward as normal.

Our first home owners grant has been approved so clearly we filled out at least 1 form correctly!

Later players.

And yes, much to my workmates disgust, I have been wearing the hat all day :)

2 comments:

Adam said...

i've seen that hat before

Phil Dawson said...

HAPPY ST PATS 2007!!! hehe