Monday, March 8, 2010

3 Fat Ladies

I've hit a little speed bump on my weight loss program in the form of 3 fat ladies.

WiiFit has been my daily form of a weigh-in for the last few months and I'm proud to say that I'm making a lovely downward slope on my profile graph. In the last week I've been happy/relieved about the new house etc and have been having an extra couple of beers to celebrate. This has viciously translated into a perfect flat line against my Wii Mii @ 88.8kg.

Today is the start of new week and 11 hours in, I'm on track! My current weight target is 87.9 by Saturday and I'm confident I should be able to hit it but I'll have to be good whenever I feel like a beer or plonking my ass in front of the idiot box. Kylie might be able to get some moving boxes tomorrow so perhaps a packing workout week will be on the cards for me.

On the baby front, we finally got some bolts and assembled the cot. We also did an inventory checklist so we know exactly what we have and what we don't. The "don't" list is quite small so we're really happy with that.

Other randomness:
- With regard to the "Don't" list, the Baby shower date set for next Saturday, invites to be spammed out later today : P
- Home Gym and Skill Tester - Officially "For Sale"
.

No comments: