Monday, February 22, 2010

Open Your Ears Wk 8


STEVE KOPANDY - Falls to You

Interesting story of how I came across this guy, well not really, just i know a guy who knows him so he got me into it by sending me a mp3. The interesting bit was that i didnt like the song he sent me....initially. It was one of those sneaky songs that i didnt automatically delete assuming i would never listen again. It would get played as part of my random playing of my media library and eventually I was going "hey i like this song, what is it?"

This isnt the song that got me into his music but its not freely available online so i couldn't like it to you good folks

Steve is from Newcastle but by the looks of things is living in London town trying to gig it up

Check out Falls to you on his myspaz : www.myspace.com/stevekopandy

while u r there listen to Paris in Winter, which is the base song of the remix I originally heard

if u like his stuff check out Missy Higgins, another piano/guitar songwriter is my logic, much more famous tho

No comments: