Friday, December 18, 2009

Lets Go Surfin' Now

The bullet has been bitten and for the second time in my life, I've bought a surfboard.

Once again I've slipped under the illusion that I will learn to surf so hopefully I will use this one a little more than my last. The last one was purchased after selling my beloved radio controlled car which I used every second day, and sat perched in my room for 2-3 years before selling it cos I only used it about once a year. DOH!

Whats even more concerning is that I was about 65kgs at the time, full of energy, at school, lived at home with no responsibilities and i STILL didn't use it. Now I'm 95kgs, have no energy whatsoever and am 50% of a full time working household. Oh yes its all against me - but I'm hoping THAT will give me the drive to get off my fat arse and actually use Perth's best feature to the fullest.

Its the can'ts that mean I CAN!

Dawn Patrol tomorrow morning will be its first outing so I'm crossing my fingers that it will keep me afloat! Yet another incentive to shed those unwanted layers of insulation.
.