Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hump-Day Yucks

One for the IPhonies
I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me.

Then I remembered that I was listening to my iPhone.


Welsh Roadtrip
On a beautiful summer's day, two English tourists were driving through Wales.

At the town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogoch they stopped for lunch, and one of the tourists asked the waitress, “Before we order, I wonder if you could settle an argument for us. Can you pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly?”

and the answer....................................................

The girl leaned over and said, “Burrr gurrr King.”
.

No comments: