Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Aspect Gaming Towers

Every now and then someone comes out with an idea that makes you think.......yeah, why the hell DON'T these exist!

Speaking from experience (and I'm sure most of you can also relate) having gaming stuff is great but if it isn't organised it can be a total pain the x-butt. I know that somewhere in my house there is a Wii, 2 guitars, 4 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchuks, 2 memory cards, 4 steering wheels for Mariokart, 4 Gamecube controllers, a PS2, 2 microphones, 2 PS2 controllers and a whole lot of other gaff that I'm sure I can't find too.

If you ever wanted to quickly grab something you'd want to set about 2 hours aside for the task. Enter Gaming Towers. Clearly you COULD just grab all the stuff and chuck it into a plastic box or something but that's no where near as cool and you can't show it off :P. There is also the added 'keep out of reach' factor which springs to my mind more and more these days. What I mean is, if you don't have kids and someone who does comes round, you can grab the lot and put it away in a matter of seconds - gold.

For some reason the good people at Sony have been ignored as they are only currently available for Microsoft and Nintendo but I can't see these not being promptly snavelled up by gamers everywhere. Not entirely sure why they only allowed for 1 guitar but it wouldn't be that hard to mod it a little and hook a second one on there.

This just got me thinking....... why haven't we arranged a 4 player Mario Kart session at our place? Anybody? I'm free Friday!

1 comment:

HumpD said...

Maybe there is a guitar holder on the second rack. Sony will get one but they have to work out a name that sounds universal but will only work with Sony products and somehow stop all the others from working :-)