Monday, September 14, 2009

So Very Tired

Not sure exactly what happened over the weekend but it definitely wasn't sleep.

Set a new personal best on pressing 'Snooze' on the alarm today and still woke up feeling like I hadn't just been lying there for 7 hours. You know its late when the clock radio kicks in with the smooth stylings of your station of choice but you sleep until it goes off again!

Made a very slow belated start on the arcade cabinet yesterday afternoon after driving from Toodyay to Welshpool then home, collecting a television and delivering a rocking horse. I know, what an exciting life I lead! Took the television apart only to realise I have to heavily mod the cabinet to fit it in. Imagine a perfect screen harness mounted in there but to get the screen in you need to take everything else apart! An all too common par for the course I'm afraid.

Around 6pm my body stopped, literally leaving me surrounded in the mess of at least 3 projects on the go. I did manage to scrape myself up and put everything away so tonight I can just drop.

On a brighter note, I was able to take the Moke for a decent run to blow the cobwebs out of the engine bay which I'm really happy about. Apart from needing a jump start (well its been sitting for months!) it went flawlessly so I'm really keen for the weather to improve so I can use it on a more regular basis.

Peas Out

1 comment:

Simon said...

Serves you right for having so many cool projects AND a moke. (Jealous? me?)