Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Arcade Carcass


Last night we ventured down to the southern portion of Perth (and locked the doors of course!) to collect the new arcade project!

I've chosen the ugliest of the photos I took last night so that it looks more impressive when its all sleek and sexy. Im planning a completely new 4 player control panel with trackball for endless drunken London Golden Tee re-enactments!

We're off to Hyden this weekend so apart from general cleaning and investigating it will be staying as pictured for at least a few days. A ton more research and development will have to be done before a finger is laid on this soon-to-be masterpiece.

Don't let the picture fool you, this thing is bloody enormous, weighs a ton and hasn't even got a screen or PC fitted yet! Ive started sourcing the new parts from a local guy and there are bound to be a few too many Bunnings (that's like B&Q Simon!) trips in the next week.

Totally stoked with the cab so far, can't wait to get started on the reconstruction.

.....and Yes, this one will be fitted with drink holders! More updates to come as I unveil ideas but in the meantime think big!

1 comment:

Simon said...

Bunnings. Stupid name. I mean, B&Q says it all doesn't it??
I am, however, completely in awe of the new cabinet. I wish I had the;
time
money
space
permission from the wife
to do something like this. I'd want a four player console with all the classics like Gauntlet and Double Dragon. Wicked.