Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gr8 V8's?

I've been checking out the V8 Supercars website today cos I was interested to know when they were headed west again as I thought I'd missed out this year. Turns out I haven't and better yet, its coming up soon.

The 'Bigpond 300' @ Barbagallo Raceway will be held on Saturday the 21st and Sunday 22nd November. Saturday's itinerary is qualifying from 10:30, Top 10 Shootout from 11:30 and racing from 2 till 3pm with a bit of a break for lunch. Sunday is racing from 1.30 to 3pm.

Tickets are around $65 for presale ($75 for 'at-the-gate') so if anyone is interested, let me know cos I'd be keen to check it out one of the days. Haven't been in bloody years so my inner bogan needs a revival.

While I was trying to find out dates, times and prices I checked out the events calendar for Barbagallo's. Lots of fluff, burnout comps, hill climbs, private practice bla-di-blah then HELLLLOOOO 'Japanese Wholesale Spares Drift Series Round 1' - Saturday 3rd October. Am I interested? F'ken oath I'm interested!!!!!! and I've just bought a Mitsubishi!!!!!

Band wagon is rolling, if you want on, let me know.

5 comments:

Adam said...

It's only just up the road from me so it's a crime that I've never been.

Will do V8's and a drift day for sure.

Will need to park the Mitsubishi tank though and take a performance car instead, can use my SS boat.

Phil Dawson said...

i can bring the moke

Phil Dawson said...

when you say never you don't mean never NEVER do you?

Adam said...

Did an advanced driver training course but other than that, never.

Adam said...

gr8 m8s r8s 4 v8s