Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Noughties Cuckoo Clock

Why do I want this? I think there is still a part of the human brain (well mine anyway) that generates a want for random stuff/crap just like this. No doubt the novelty will wear off quickly but for some reason I don't care, I just want to see that little mintboy bungee jump out every hour.

As you're all aware I love this kind of internet gadgetry rubbish but even bearing that in mind I'm not sure why the bungee man looks very similar to the toilet man logo. Would it make you want to pee when you watch it?

Its called the Mint Clock 2 and it has a couple of other features not found in regular, garden variety clocks. Right before the plunge he reaches for the stars and yells "It’s ten o’clock! Hee-Ha!", AND just below the clock hands is a webcam equipped with colour wifi streaming so you can keep watch on the happenings of the room. Yes, big brother's little brother is always watching.

Is there a reason I don't have one of these yet?

Soundtrack Of The Day: Queen - The Miracle

No comments: