Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Triton Titan

Unbelievably I remembered to take a picture of the new wheels in-between me getting home and darkness falling (10 mins!). As you can see it has wheels and doors and as it arrived on our lawn, you can assume it has an engine too.

It DESPERATELY needs some stereo attention as the original radio/cassette just will not do. I've only been driving it for around 90 mins and I just cant go on - horrible horrible stereo. Tomorrow night is late night shopping here (yes Simon we only get 1 day a week, yes its straight from the 1960s, yes we all know its bollocks :P) so I might head out and see whats on offer. Clearly it will have to have an AUX input so I can play beats from the iPhone but apart from that I'm not too picky really. Might be able to jag a deck, amp and speaker pack and install it myself to save some dosh. As its a dual cab there is very little room for a sub but we'll see how it goes.

2 days until departure and I still haven't even looked at what to do in Melbourne. Don't really want to shop or go to the markets so that just leaves walking around in circles and looking up for entertainment.

Help me!

Google Question Of The Day: What is a Shweeb?
Soundtrack Of The Day: Dierks Bentley - Long Trip Alone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should go to a football match

Phil Dawson said...

is 4 not enough mr/mrs anonymous?

Anonymous said...

hows? wheres? the moke, hows the paint job on the 1.2.1

Phil Dawson said...

Drop down box underneath the comment window, choose Name/URL or just put your name in the comment. You might find questions get answered then.

No its not just a suggestion!

:P