Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Last Post...................For Now

Well unless work REALLY slows down this arvo, this will be my last post for awhile. Tomorrow the bucks drive to Broome begins and I may well turn up looking like the geeza in the picture there. Our wedding is on Wednesday 27th so we're just a week away now!

Quite amazing really, seems like only yesterday we were ringing people telling them we were engaged and that the date was waaaay off. Not so anymore, its well and truly here.

I think everything is sorted but its one of those times when you wont really know until your 3000 kms away. Hopefully we can remember the important stuff like the marriage certificate and the rings, everything else is just added fluff anyway right?

I just have a very short list of things remaining to do and it should be easily done today. Mostly just stuff written down so don't have to remember and just maybe I might be able to untie the memory knot in my brain and start to enjoy myself! Have been a little stressed these last few days/weeks so it will be great to see it fall perfectly into place.....(gulp)

Most of the drive attendees won't be reading this as they have left work and, quite possibly, starting drinking already so for everyone else, bon-voyage and I'll see you on the other side!

Reins over to you brother Wal....

Soundtrack Of The Day: Hoodoo Gurus - Electric Chair (from the iPhone o-yeh)

1 comment:

Simon said...

Good luck to you and Kylie mate - hope it all goes well and you have a fantastic day.