Friday, March 6, 2009

NA NA na na NA NA na na NA NA na na....Batman

Imagine your disappointment after years or planning that high-street bank heist or 711 snatch and grab, only to find out that they've got CCTV installed. What if you feel like being a criminal but all that Heroine you've squirted into your inner elbow over the years has made you look and feel like a Mr Burns impersonator?

Don't despair..........fool the cameras, the checkout attendant, your friends and even yourself with the full face Batman Hoodie.

Ok, I've had a look at how this thing works and as we have all been to school, i think we all know what would happen if you wore this amongst other people. Yep you got it - Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip and your blind, haha

Slow news day today everyone. Mowed the lawn last night so its looking da bomb, buying more inner workings for the Moke tomorrow for a weekend blitz on the suspension and front wheel bearings, going shopping for the wedding rings (suggestions of where to go welcome!), might go to the beach, having a general quiet/beerless one this weekend I think.....yes I'm still dry......5 days and counting.

Have a good one all!

Stole the following idea off iSimon but you cant stop me using it!

Soundtrack Of The Day - Linkin Park, Meteora (a personal favourite)
"I cant separate.....myself from what Ive done - Giving up a part of me.....Ive let myself become you."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suggestions on where to buy wedding rings?

Any shopping center with lots of jewellery stores. One is never enough.

Be sure to bring your batman disguise. Coincidence?

Anonymous said...

Solid Gold have treated me well with purchases thus far, engagement ring, wedding ring and eternity ring

Phil Dawson said...

Ah yes but its the pretty penny that they take from you. Id be happy with a squidring.

Ill get one from a 20c skill tester.

noni said...

Two free cleans every year with solid gold and you know what they are selling is good quality. A clean of my wedding band - plain, no diamonds, is about $30 anything with diamonds is extra.

I wouldn't get something I intend to wear everyday for forever from a chain store. Maybe Mazzuchellis... wouldn't chance it with the rest. Quality lately has been seriously questionable.