Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Moke -> Minicraft

Sorry for the second Moke posting in a few days but I just cant help it.

This morning the Moke made its way over to Minicraft for its complete overhaul. Ive held back and haven't spoken to them yet cos I think I'm a little too anxious. Deep breaths have been required all day today and luckily its been quite busy here in the cubicle so my mind has been occupied by work, at least during the business hours.

Got bugger all sleep last night which is normal for me before a large planned occurrence. Strange how i wasn't surprised at all this time, must be getting old. Ive put it down to a combination of butterflies, stress and excitement. The ratios vary from event to event but this time it was an even level of all three.

Anyway, its Paddo night tonight so bring on the 141. My turn to drink so bring THAT on too. : )

Will post again tomorrow if the butterflies haven't taken over.

P.S. The Moke needs a name! Open to all ideas people so lets here em.

2 comments:

Simon said...

Getting old?! You'll always be 'junior' to me mate. Hows the head? Hows the Moke?!

Phil Dawson said...

Both are still ok. Have called the shop a few times and was told to go away cos its too soon to tell what the costs etc will be.

Call me old fashioned but when someone works on a car, its it all they think about? Shouldnt they want to hear from me every now and then so they can give me a running total of the additional costs theyve added on? : )