Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Watch This Space

Ok its been a long time coming, just over a year in fact, but squidring.com is back up!

Hold the applause please, I'm not finished yet.

For those that still have my link from their site, you know who you are, thanks very much for sticking it out and not losing faith (or perhaps just thanks for not being bothered removing it!), much appreciated.

The change in squidrings appearance is completely due to my inability to setup my home hosting server which I'm happy to pin the blame squarely on my rubbish adsl firewall router and its evil configuration screens.

Anywho, happy to be back online and I have a bunch of posts ready to go that Ive been saving for the past year so stay tuned cos probability says ill post something of interest to you in that lot!

Ciao and Merry Xmas happy NY all!
Phil

No comments: